1) BY ENTERING THIS WEBSITE ("SITE") YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN.
2) Material contained in this Site pertains to products and services for the United States Market only. By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that this Site will only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. This Site may be accessed by users outside of the United States and may contain references to TrialRun products and services that are not available or are prohibited in your country. Users of this Site located outside of the United States are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. TrialRun makes no representations that the materials contained within this Site are appropriate for locations outside of the United States.
3) TrialRun is the copyright owner of all website content and authoring text, graphic and photographic images, and other material contained on this Site. Copyright © 1999-2006, TrialRun. All rights reserved.
4) By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that nothing contained on this Site shall be construed as granting any rights, by license or otherwise, to any of TrialRun's intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents and trademarks, except as expressly provided in paragraph 5 of this legal notice.
5) You may view, copy and print the material contained on this Site for your personal, non-commercial purposes only, provided you do not delete any proprietary notices or modify any material contained on this Site in any way. Modification or use of the material in this Site for any other purposes is a violation of TrialRun's legal rights, and may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to copyright, patent and trademark infringement. Except as provided for herein, no portion of this Site may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without the prior written permission of TrialRun.
6) By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk. TrialRun is not liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to any special damages, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, losses, costs or expenses of any kind which may arise through the access to or use of this Site or through your downloading of any materials on this Site.
7) No obligation of any kind is assumed or implied against TrialRun by the receipt of any communication or material, including but not limited to any ideas, concepts, know-how, technology, designs, business plans or opportunities or other information ("Material"), transmitted from you to this Site. By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that any Material you transmit to this Site is deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary, and TrialRun shall be free to use such Material without limitation, for any purpose whatsoever.
8) This Site may contain links to other websites. Unless specifically stated herein, links to other websites do not imply any approval, affiliation, association, endorsement, recommendation or sponsorship of the linked website by TrialRun. TrialRun clients are independent businesses and are not agents of TrialRun. By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that TrialRun is not responsible for the contents, availability, operation or performance of websites to which this Site may be linked. Your linking to any other websites is at your own risk.
9) By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree to assume the risk that the information and materials on this Site may be inaccurate. Although reasonable efforts are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and materials provided by TrialRun on this Site, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and TrialRun makes no warranties or representations whatsoever as to its accuracy. This Site, and all information and materials contained herein, is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
10) Surfing or browsing the Internet can be dangerous. TrialRun has no control over the usage of any particular aspect. TrialRun expects the Client and the Client's agents to exercise good judgment as to the proper selection, utilization, and operation of any product or service. TrialRun assumes no responsibility for damage or injury of any kind because of the misuse or the improper application of any product or service in any way by any person.
11) For over twenty five years, TrialRun, an independent company, has been committed to serving the needs of the human resources, security, law enforcement and legal comunities. TrialRun's goal has been, and will continue to be, providing the very best and most innovative products and services possible. The products and services sold by TrialRun are designed, authored and tested by TrialRun to meet our exacting standards. None of these products and services, except where specially indicated as being officially endorsed, are produced or recommended by any branded or trademarked service, product or manufacturer.
12) TRADEMARK NOTICES:
LIST ALL TRADEMARKS UTILIZED IN TRIALRUN.COM WEBSITE.
All other brand names or trademarks or registered trademarks used in this Site are the property of their respective holders.
13) The information contained herein is designed to be as comprehensive and factual as possible. TrialRun reserves the right, however, to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any information contained on this Site. By entering this Site you acknowledge and agree that you will be bound by any such revisions.
14) All matters shall be interpreted under Hawaii law.